Pale Purple Coneflower - Echinacea pallida
Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Phonetic: ek-in-AY-shee-a PAL-lid-duh
The showy daisy-like flowers of Pale Purple Coneflower bloom in early summer and are a favorite nectar source for pollinators, including butterflies and hummingbirds. Later in summer the large seed heads attract Goldfinches and other birds. Once established the deep taproot enables a long-lived, very low maintenance plant that is capable of handling hot dry situations with ease.
- Hardiness: 3-10
- Native Northeast Region: USDA Database
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun To Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Pale Purple
- Bloom Time: June, July
- Soil Type: Medium to Dry
- Mature Plant Size: 3-4'H, 1-1.5'W
- Plant Spacing: 1.5'
- Attracts: Butterflies
- Advantages: Deer resistant, clay and rocky soil tolerant
- Landscape Uses: Perennial border, mass planting, meadow, woodland garden
- Companion Plants: Nodding Onion, Black Eyed Susan, Dense Blazing Star, Native Bergamot
- Deer Resistant
You might also like
Regular price $41.00
Regular price $57.00