Sweet Goldenrod - Solidago odora
Regular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Phonetic: so-li-DAY-go oh-DOH-rah
Sweet Goldenrod has a wonderfully fragrant leaves give off an anise scent when crushed, reminiscent of licorice candy! The lance-shaped leaves are a glossy, smooth dark green. Solidago odora has a tidy, clump-forming habit and is not weedy or aggressive in the garden. Attracts butterflies, bees, ladybugs, lacewings and other beneficial insects.
- Hardiness: 4 - 9
- Native Northeast Region: USDA Database
- Sun Exposure: Full, Partial
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Bloom Time: August, September
- Soil Type: Medium to Dry
- Mature Plant Size: 3'
- Plant Spacing: 1-2'
- Host Plant: Northern Metalmark, White-M Hairstreak, Goldenrod Gall Moth
- Attracts: Bees, Butterflies, Moths
- Advantages: Deer resistant, Drought tolerant, long blooming, cut flowers
- Landscape Uses: Rock garden
- Companion Plants: Butterfly Weed, Little Bluestem, Coneflowers
- Deer Resistant
You might also like
Regular price $41.00
Regular price $57.00