Orange Coneflower - Rudbeckia fulgida
Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Phonetic: rud-BEK-ee-a FUL-gih-duh
Orange Coneflower is a butterfly favorite with a mid-summer-to-fall bloom time that can be prolonged by removing spent blossoms. The large, daisy-like flowers have yellow-orange rays and purple-brown centers. Plants remain in a mounded-profile and can form colonies in large plantings on sunny sites with medium-dry to medium-wet soil. This Rudbeckia is deer resistant.
- Hardiness Zones: 3-9
- Native Northeast Region: USDA Database
- Sun Exposure: Full to Part Sun
- Flower Color: Orange
- Bloom Time: July, August, September
- Soil Type: Moist to Medium/Dry
- Mature Plant Size: 2'H x 2'W
- Plant Spacing: 2'
- Host Plant: Silvery Checkerspot and Wavy-Lined Emerald
- Attracts: Bees, Butterflies, birds
- Advantages: Deer resistant, long blooming, drought tolerant, dried flower
- Landscape Uses: Perennial border, cut flower garden, butterfly garden, mass planting
- Companion Plants: Golden Alexanders, New York Ironweed, New England Aster, Obedient Plant, Garden Phlox, Wild Sweet William, Dense Blazing Star
- Deer Resistant
You might also like
Regular price $41.00 — Sold Out
Regular price $57.00