Indian Grass - Sorghastrum nutans
Regular price $6.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Phonetic: sor-GAS-trum NU-tans
Plant Description Coming Soon
- Hardiness: 3-9
- Native Northeast Region: USDA Database
- Sun Exposure: Full to Part Sun
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Bloom Time: August, September
- Soil Type: Medium to Dry
- Mature Plant Size: 6'
- Plant Spacing: 2-3'
- Host: Pepper and Salt Skipper
- Attracts: Birds, Butterflies
- Advantages: Deer tolerant, drought resistant, dried flower, winter interest, tolerates various soils,
- Landscape Uses: Meadow, mass planting, accent plant, butterfly garden
- Companion Plants: Butterfly Weed, Sweet Coneflower, Blanket Flower, Golden Alexanders