Golden Alexanders - Zizia aurea
Regular price $6.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Phonetic: ZIZ-ee-uh AW-re-uh
- Hardiness: 3 - 8
- Native Northeast Region: USDA Database
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Bloom Time: April, May, June
- Soil Type: Medium to Moist
- Mature Plant Size: 3'H x 2'W
- Plant Spacing: 2'
- Host Plant: Black Swallowtail Butterfly
- Attracts: Bees, butterflies
- Advantages: Deer resistant, long blooming, dried flower
- Landscape Uses: Cut flower garden, meadow, butterfly garden, mass planting, cottage garden.
- Companion Plants: Culver's Root, New Jersey Tea, Little Blue Stem, Indian Grass, Butterfly Weed, Native Bergamot