Blue Stemmed Goldenrod - Solidago caesia
Regular price $6.00
Unlike many goldenrods, Blue Stemmed Goldenrod prefers light shade. It is also a well behaved species that will not spread aggressively. Goldenrod is an important source of fall pollen and nectar.
- Hardiness: 4-8
- Native Northeast Region: ME,NH,VT,MA,CT,RI,NY,NJ,MD,DE,PA
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun to Shade
- Flower Color: Yellow
- Bloom Time: August, September, October
- Soil Type: Med to Med Dry
- Mature Plant Size: 3'H, 2'W
- Plant Spacing: 2'
- Host Plant: Several moth species
- Attracts: Bees, butterflies, birds
- Advantages: Deer resistant, drought tolerant
- Landscape Uses: Butterfly garden, perennial border, mass planting
- Companion Plants: Jack in the Pulpit, various asters