Crooked-Stemmed Aster - Symphyotrichum prenanthoides
Regular price $6.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Plant Description Coming Soon
- Hardiness Zone: 3 - 7
- Native Northeast Region: MA,CT,RI,NJ,DE,MD,PA,NY
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to part shade
- Flower Color: Light Blue
- Bloom Time: August, September, October
- Soil Type: Moist to Medium
- Mature Plant Size: 3'H, 2'W
- Plant Spacing: 2'
- Attracts: Butterflies, bees
- Advantages: Tolerant of various soil types, fragrant
- Landscape Uses: Butterfly garden, perennial border, cottage garden, stream edges, woodland garden.
- Companion Plants: Scarlet Beebalm, Hairy Beardtongue, Cardinal Flower, Fringed Bleeding Heart, Woodland Phlox, Rose Milkweed, Boneset, Swamp Rose Mallow