Sweet Joe Pye Weed - Eutrochium Purpureum
Regular price $5.00
Sturdy and tall, Sweet Joe Pye Weed thrives in a shady perennial border. It is adorned with vanilla scented blooms that attract various butterflies, making this plant a great addition to a butterfly garden.
- Hardiness Zone: 3-8
- Native Northeast Region: ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT,NY,NJ,MD,DE,PA
- Sun Exposure: Partial Sun To Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Pink
- Bloom Time: July, August, September
- Soil Type: Medium to Moist
- Mature Plant Size: 4-7'H, 3-4W
- Plant Spacing: 3-4'
- Host Plant: Various Moths
- Attracts: Bees, Butterflies, Songbirds
- Advantages: Deer resistant, long bloom time, tolerates clay soil, vanilla scented flowers and foliage
- Landscape Uses: Accent plant, cottage gardens, mass planting, perennial borders, pollinator gardens
- Companion Plants: Garden Phlox, Native Bergamot, New England Aster, Obedient Plant, Purple Coneflower, Rose Milkweed